“SlipperBootie” Alpaca Socks – Made in the USA
Made in the U.S.A.!
Today many seek healthy, eco-friendly clothing alternatives to artificial synthetics. Alpaca stands alone as a naturally hypo-allergenic, pollution free and sustainable resource.
A great outdoor alpaca winter sock for work and fun, including:
- Skiing / snowboarding
- Hunting / fishing
- Hiking / Camping
- Construction / Fire / Police
- Farmers / Ranchers
- Motorcyclists / Mountain Bikers
- Cold feet at home and in bed!
- many other uses!
After years of selling alpaca products through retail channels, we have developed these new alpaca socks to specifically address key customer-requested features:
- Naturally soft, luxurious, strong and warm alpaca sock
- Alpaca vs. wool? Alpaca is warmer!
- 50%+ Heavier construction than all competitors
- Extreme warmth due to alpaca’s hollow core fiber
- Smooth hollow fiber = warmth and strength without itch
- Alpaca is warm even when wet!
- Soft cushion terry loop sock interior for cushioned comfort
- Naturally breathable fiber wicks away sock moisture
- Alpaca fiber naturally odor free
- Machine washable and dryable sock (no shrinkage)
- Strong durable sock construction for long lasting wear
- Smart construction for support without constriction
The SlipperBootie socks are fitted in the middle and upper with reinforced heals and toes. A most comfortable sock for around the house or in shoes.
Made in the U.S.A. by a 100 yr old USA sock mill, Choice Alpaca Socks are the perfect “Alpaca Ambassodors” of what the American alpaca industry is all about. Soft, comfortable, luxurious and very toasty warm, these breathable terry socks are as unique as… well, alpacas! Made from top quality alpaca yarn blend.
Content: Alpaca (50%), nylon and acrylic. Machine washable. Suggested Care: Wash and dry after turning socks inside out.
Sock Size Letter
Sock Size Number
9 1/2-10 1/2