“SlipperBootie” Alpaca Socks – Made in the USA
Made in the U.S.A.!
Today many seek healthy, eco-friendly clothing alternatives to artificial synthetics. Alpaca stands alone as a naturally hypo-allergenic, pollution free and sustainable resource.
A great outdoor alpaca winter sock for work and fun, including:
- Skiing / snowboarding
- Hunting / fishing
- Hiking / Camping
- Construction / Fire / Police
- Farmers / Ranchers
- Motorcyclists / Mountain Bikers
- Cold feet at home and in bed!
- many other uses!
After years of selling alpaca products through retail channels, we have developed these new alpaca socks to specifically address key customer-requested features:
- Naturally soft, luxurious, strong and warm alpaca sock
- Alpaca vs. wool? Alpaca is warmer!
- 50%+ Heavier construction than all competitors
- Extreme warmth due to alpaca’s hollow core fiber
- Smooth hollow fiber = warmth and strength without itch
- Alpaca is warm even when wet!
- Soft cushion terry loop sock interior for cushioned comfort
- Naturally breathable fiber wicks away sock moisture
- Alpaca fiber naturally odor free
- Machine washable and dryable sock (no shrinkage)
- Strong durable sock construction for long lasting wear
- Smart construction for support without constriction