These soft socks are seamless with non-elastic design and anatomical shape to enhance circulation. Durable and very comfortable, they provide wicking properties and perfect fit. They can also be machine washed or dried. Made in Peru of 64% Alpaca/27% Acrylic/5% Nylon/4% Elastic.
- Use cool water (85ºF / 27ºC max.) and a mild soap or a human hair shampoo.
- Never use chlorine bleach. Woolite is not recommended.
- Never use a brush.
- Fill a container with cold water, pour shampoo and carefully rub the alpaca socks
with the hands. Soak them in the water with care for two or three minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- To avoid your alpaca socks from losing their shape, press slightly to remove the water. Never wring.
- Dry flat, reshaping the product and keeping it from direct sunlight.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Wash and dry after turning socks inside out.
- Machine wash in cold, lay flat to dry or tumble dry on cold/air setting.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine. Use the wool cycle.
- Wash dark colors separately.
- Wash in a mesh laundry bag to reduce agitation. This will avoid the alpaca socks
getting stretched and losing their shape.